Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Catching up



I have alot of catching up to do with photos but I wont be able to put up everything in a hurry as I am getting into blog competitions. I have become quite in love with the comps and although I havnt enterted one yet I thought If I can get the hang of this blog it will make submitting so much easier. Im excited to get my work out there, its very simplistic and different from what I see on websites but I feel I have grown alot as a scrapbooking and the challenges I am doing make my look and think outside the box which I love.

This photo is of a page I made for a competition with the scrapbook expo in Brisbane. They wanted purple, birthday, royalty etc. I absolutely love it and I definately want to submit it in a few more competitions. Its using bo bunny papers, kaiser stamps, kaiser and bo bunny bling and making memories letters with silver ink that has been embossed with clear embossing powder.

So clean that table off, get the art supplies out and have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment