Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Cooper's Birthday




I have to say that Cooper's birthday ended up being amazing. We didn't expect Jono to be home for the party but he was and he was also home for Cooper's actual birthday which was a great suprise. Cooper got presents for over 2 weeks so he definately milked this birthday thing for all it's worth. He loves all his presents but he had no idea what the party was for or why he was getting presents. But oh well, as long as he's happy, I am happy. I put a photo from his 1st birthday party aswell as it's just so hard to believe it's been a year already.

1 comment:

  1. Wow and how could I forget, thank-you so much to everyone who gave Coop a present. Coop may not understand what's going on but Jono and I do appreciate all the wonderful gifts.

    ReplyDelete