Saturday, March 26, 2011

1st online competition

I have FINALLY finished a page for 1 of the many competitions I wanted to enter this month. This one is for Scrap the Boys http://www.scraptheboys.blogspot.com/ The criteria was that we had to scrap a moment in the day and put the time and date on the page. I have chosen nap time. He was exhausted after a morning at rydges so I was very happy that he had a nap as he has been trying to give them up lately. In this page I used some Cosmo Cricket papers. I absolutely love all the colours and can't believe I waited so long to use them (they are from 2008) I used used some bazzil bling and Heidi Swapp chipboard lettering/numbers. I find this page simple but with all the colours I don't want to overdo it too much.
I can't wait until the next challenge, I wont be leaving it until the last minute that's for sure. It's overcast here so I aplogise for the dull photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment