Saturday, March 26, 2011

Busy Busy Busy

I have to aplogise tonight. I havn't kept up my part of the bargin but I do have a good exscuse. My parents and sister have driven 8 hrs to see us so I have been having family time. We have been to rydges, the beach, shopping and had a bbq on our new verandah. Its been a awesome day and luckily we can do it all again tommorow.
Now to scrapbooking supplies shopping!!!... this week I have purchased some Echo Park papers, OMG IN LOVE WITH THEM!!!. As I am new to this blog buisness I will just post the link to the website. I can't wait to show you all what I have bought as soon as I get it :) They have some great specials on at the moment.
http://www.shopandcrop.com.au/SalesFactoryPlus/OnlineStore/Pages/Home/Browse.aspx
I have managed to squeeze in a little scrapbookin time and have finished one page for one of many competitions that I hope to enter this year. Will post it tommorow. Happy Scrapping. Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment