Monday, March 21, 2011

Getting back into it!!

Today is the day I will start my dedication to my love of scrapbooking and my blog. I definately spend way too much time on facebook and watching tv at night and I just don't see how that is going to be something I will remember in the future. Doing a new scrapbooking page or entering a competiton now that is something I think is worth while :)
So here is the run down on what Im going to do to keep motivated to this blog. Once a week I will be doing a 'Flashback Scrapbooking' post with a layout using some of my old papers. Unfortunately over the years I have bought about 5x more then I have actually scrapped and so I have ALOT of paper that needs to be used. Next up is 'Technique Tuesday' this will be showcashing a technique that is new to me. I will put a link to where I saw it and try my hardest to try the technique each week. Last but not least is 'Female Friday' as I have a 3 year old boy I don't often get into making girly pages but this will keep me motivated on doing more girly pages. I love everything to do with girly pages it's just I need to get out of the boy page rut that I am currently in.
Competitions are also going to be a big thing for me. They keep my mind thinking, they get me excited and they help this blog grow.
So there are my new years resolutions to my blog. I hope that you enjoy every minute of it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment