Friday, April 15, 2011

123 Challenge

I have to say I am VERY excited to have started doing challenges this month. So many great combinations. The 123 April Challenge is 'Lime Green, Fabric and the word Really.For the fabric part I added some starts. They have been cut out of a little bonds outfit that Coop used to wear as a baby. Can't believe he had grown up so fast and Im so glad I kept it as now I have it on paper to always remember. Green always looked so great on him and I think this black and white photo of him goes great with all the green! I used bling bazzil, bazzil cardstock, kaiser letters, ribbon and a chipboard letter 'R'. To check out the 123 Challenge go to http://ourbrightstarsandus.typepad.com/123challenge/2011/04/fir.html

2 comments:

  1. Nice work Nikki,

    I am almost ready to upload mine and I saw your layout and your name - LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol Hey Skye. Love this blog! Now Ill have to check yours out :)

    ReplyDelete