Sunday, April 17, 2011

OUCH

This page was for the Stuck Sketches Blog http://stucksketches.blogspot.com/2011/04/more-from-april-1st-sketch.html and although Im not big on using sketches I actually really like how this page turned out. It makes it alot easier with all the great inspiration on their blog. This is another one using Bo Bunny papers. I have also added some ribbon, Kaisercraft letters and ink.
So I was just thinking today that I have embossing stuff and I havn't embossed in over 8 months! So hopefully I can get into using it on my pages again!! I have also just bought alot of stencils so Im looking forward to using them on pages aswell. Because my scrap room is downstairs, but I scrap mainly upstairs, it means I forget about alot of stuff that I have that I don't use.

No comments:

Post a Comment