Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Flowers

I saw these flowers somewhere a while back and I thought they would look great on some girly pages. So as my first tutorial I have taken step by step photos of me making one. Sorry I have done them in pale pink which isn't great on the white backdrop but I hope to put them in a page soon which will help show you have great they look :) I have used 5 flowers to make this flower.
Step 1:  I've left one flower whole and flat. I've used a kaiser flower, you could you almost any time of flower that folds easily.




Step 2: I have then folded it in half


Step 3: Then in half again



Step 4: I have done step 2 and 3 to another 3 flowers making this 4 folded flowers all up.





Step 5: I have then glued the 4 flowers onto the base flower and  there you have it, a cute flower. You could fluff it up as much as you want and really change the look of it depedning on what you put in the middle. I'm yet to decide what to use..






No comments:

Post a Comment