Friday, April 15, 2011

Another girly 1

Ive been trying to get into girly pages because I keep buying girly kits!! I love them but I have a little boy and are running out of photos of me when I was younger so I am now scrapping more of my friend's children. This one is of a special birthday girl that I have known since she was a few weeks old. I used the 'A little birdy' kit from Wicked Princess. http://www.wickedprincesses.com.au/wickedstore/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=156&zenid=aea9036d88f6ac29287b89c171aa9e85 The papers are from 'My Little Shoebox' and the cute fabric flowers are from 'My Vintage Blossoms.' I bought 4 kits off her a few weeks ago and I have been spreading the word ever since. The kits are really well put together and full of the best bits and pieces.

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous nikki i love how you have matted the alphas on to pieces of paper. very effective!

    ReplyDelete