Monday, April 18, 2011

Inspiration!

I am really enjoying all these competitions. It has given me so much motivation to scrapbook photos that I've had sitting around for over a year or 2. I am trying different paper and colour combinations and I find my style is evolving and changing with each page I do. When I got back into scrapbooking last year it was mainly for kids and adults classes so I felt I had to keep it all quite simple and I was told to not leave empty corners. Now I can experiment and I am loving it. I still sometimes make boring pages with not many techniques or excitement but then I remember it's not for a class and the next one is better as I remember to let lose.
My camera has died but I can't wait to take photos of my new layouts tommorow!
Happy Scrapping :)

No comments:

Post a Comment