Friday, April 29, 2011

Another Wicked Princess Challenge :)

Princess Kate Challenge
You must have something felt/fabric


do not use the colour green

There should be a smile on your page

Buttons, buttons, buttons
A piece of string from here to there..
A little spotty or dotty

This is my page for it and I LOVE it :) My lil sis and I on a night out in Brisbane. 1st night out together since she turned 18.
I used chip chop shop doileys, Kaisercraft paper, Used the sewing machine for the border. For the 1st time I sewed the middle of some crepe paper and then pulled the thread to make this cute embellishment. Added a strap from a top of mine that had broken and some Heidi swap and Kaisercraft lettering.


1 comment:

  1. looks amazing nikki!!! i love those colours on the black base :)

    ReplyDelete