Friday, April 8, 2011

Imaginisce Goodies!!

Oh my, the goodies from Wicked Princess are keeping me very busy! I bought the 'Splish Splash' kit and I love it. I have already made 2 pages from it and there's enough to make atleast 4 pages from the kit. The paper is called 'Splash Dance' from Imaginisce. All I have added to these pages are Kaisercraft letter and some ink. The 1st one - 'Look at his smile' has to be one of my favourite pages ever!! Alot of people say that Jono doesn't smile but when he is around his family he does. I think he just doesn't want to waste his smiles on people who wouldn't appreciate it. lol.

Next one is Beanie Boy. I remember growing up hats and beanies were my thing and now Coop has gotten into them aswell. No matter which ones we put on him he always looks good. I love that he isn't looking in this photo. I think I scrap way too many posed photos but Im starting to love the natural ones.


1 comment: