Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Fancy Pants

This is one of my newest pages and I love it! Sometimes pages just come together within minutes and usually (for me anyway) they can take days, even weeks so when making this one I loved every second of it. The photo is so beautiful that I didn't really have to do much else. The look on his face is priceless and although you can see a smudge from where some whater got on the camera, I wasn't going to have that stop me scrapping it. I used some paint (paint is one of my new favourtite things this year), Kaisercraft letters, Adornit mini letters, some buttons from my stash, versa ink and some ribbon. With the letters I had run out of the ... and .... so I thought Id use some ink and use the chipboard sheet as a templete. Im loving how it turned out so I think I will definately be doing it again. Oh and the paper, who can forget the paper. It is the beautiful  Rusted Sun by Fancy pants. I have alot of it still to use which is good because I really love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment