Monday, April 11, 2011

A Crafter's Passion

Last night I had a goal. FINISH A PAGE!! I have about 6 pages around home that are 'almost' finished but then I get distracted, start a new one and forget about the little touches that the other pages need. Last night was different. I was determined to start and finish a page, and I did. I love the finish product. I don't have a daughter so when I saw this paper I thought I'd pull out a page of me as a child. I love the colours of this paper but even more so I LOVE the owls. I think they are the cutest and I'm so excited that I have left over paper from this kit to use on another page or 2. This kit only cost $10 (BARGIN) and as I said I have alot of papers left over. The only thing I added to this page is some Kaisercraft letters and ink. A Crafter's Passion is in Rockhampton QLD and here is the link to their blog http://www.acrafterspassion.blogspot.com/ they also have a facebook page http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2067291&id=1378913613&saved#!/ACraftersPassion
My favourite parts of the page have to be the rolled ribbon for the middle of the flower and the bling on the love heart.

2 comments:

  1. Love it Nikki. Thanks so much for playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just so beautiful, thanks for sharing your lovely work!

    ReplyDelete