Saturday, April 16, 2011

Boys Hangout

The boys are so cute with their obsession with cars. Coop doesn't like when Jono starts up the ute but he loves hanging out in it. They are the best of mates. Im so lucky to have such a awesome family.

This boys hangout page was made using Grease Monkey Papers Bo Bunny papers. I used some Bazzil bling. Heidi Swapp letters. This page is put together using a sketch from the the April Anna's Craft Cupboard competition. I'm not great with sketches and even with this one Im not too sure. But it made me use some of my large amounts of Bo Bunny papers so Im happy :) I got some great kits from Anna's Craft Cupboard so I can't wait to use those papers really soon!! http://www.annascraftcupboard.com.au/gallery3/index.php

1 comment:

  1. Nice LO's Nikki!! Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog!!
    Love Kathie
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete