Friday, April 22, 2011

Get Picky

Loved this layout over at Get Picky http://getpicky.blogspot.com/2011/04/april-sketch-challenge-7.html
Robot paper with Birch. Some perks of this bright and cute paper are the pages glitter and embossing. The paper is thicker so it was great to distress. This photos are from last easter so It was good to finally use some older photos. I have hundreds that Id love to scrap before the end of the year.. These photos crack me up, he is so dramatic sometimes!! This was over him and some of his friends fighting over his bike. He LOVES his bikes!
My local scrap shop has a crop night tommorow night so Im looking forward to doing lots more pages :) I have no camera at the moment :( so I'll probably have to do another bulk blog later in the week.

4 comments:

  1. hehe great take on the sketch! the title suits. love ur page!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!! I love the little robots!! Such a fun touch. And I love his t-shirt! ha ha!! Thanks for playing with us at Get Picky..x

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, Drama King, love it! Love the edge-distressing too...thanks for using our Get Picky sketch! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww thanks everyone. I could get used to all the blog praise. hehe

    ReplyDelete