Thursday, April 7, 2011

White with 1

My 2nd competitione ever and my 1st for 'White with 1' http://whitewith1.blogspot.com/
This month the challenge is white with olive and twine. At 1st I thought I might sit this one out as Olive isn't a colour I have in my stash as I don't overly like the colour but after a trip to my local shop (Scrapbooking 24/7) I realised that this could work out really nice. This photo is one of few that I have with Cooper. As he has gotten older, a photo with mummy is just not going to happen no matter what. So I thought Id be sneaky and take a photo with him while he was asleep. This is definately going to be one of my favourite pages.
In it I used some olive cardstock, Kaiser patterned paper, Kaiser letters, Kaiser flowers and some Vera ink. Also a knitted doiley that I got from Vinnies. In the end the hardest part about this challenge was finding the twine. Even then I could only get this olive colour but it worked out perfectly :) I can't wait to see what colour they want us to scrap next month :) Ive left it at a bad time to take the photo of the page and the wind here is crazy so it is a little more dull here then in real life. I was just way too impatient to wait until tommorow. So proud of it :) 

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic LO Nikki.. love the doilies.. thanks for joining in at WW1 :)

    ReplyDelete